Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I'm Not A Puppy"

I know my blog makes me look like a sad puppy with no place to go but this is the only way that I can get what's on my chest off since I don't have anyone to confide in. It seems that all of my relationships start and end the same way no matter what class of person he may be. Sometimes I wonder if it's me that is ending my relationships or if I'm choosing the wrong guy for me? I've been dating this guy for about 2 months and I really like him but at times I feel like he's not attracted to me or he's getting tired of me. Would ask him how does he really feel about me but it will just lead to an argument and I'm tired of fighting. I'm going to stay in this and see where it will lead and no matter what the outcome, I know it will be best.

No comments: