Sunday, September 30, 2007

"3rd"

Wow it's hard for me to believe that I only have 24 more days left for me to enjoy my 20's. The funny thing about it is that I didn't really think about it until I typed that first sentence. Time really does fly when you don't focus on it. I just thank GOD that time didn't fly on my face. LOL. I've learned a lot and there are a lot of things I'm going to change. I'm now working in a field that I've always wanted to work in. I'm completely focus on my goals and dreams that I want to achieve this next decade in my life. Even tho I said that I didn't want to turn 30 single for the fear of being single the rest of my life, it's almost ok with me that I am single. I've met some jerks, I've met some cool people that are now my friends and I've met a few people that I gave my heart to. All of these people played a part in my growing process preparing me for the perfect one for me.

No comments: