Friday, August 17, 2007

"House Is Vacant"

My house was plain and simple until you came to visit.
The exterior had a fresh coat of paint and a newly manicured landscape.
I had just bought the mat that said welcome home.
The interior had new white carpet on the floors and a fresh coat of white paint on the walls.
I let you add your own touch to my place since I thought you were going to be there for awhile.
Instead you painted the walls red and soiled the carpet with mud you brought in from outside.
All because of you, my house is in a condition beyond repair.
I've been trying to sell this house for 8 years now but can't seem to let people in.
People turn around at the door once they see the damage you've done.
This house is still vacant with me locked inside.

No comments: