Monday, November 24, 2008
'HE KEPT US'
This past weekend was an EYE OPENING weekend for me. Friday night I was out hanging with my friends having a good time. We stopped by Valdosta's house and had a few drinks. I tell you that I got fucked up off some rum and coke and a shot of patrone. Then we went out to the club and I had more to drink. I was really feeling myself. Touching on everybody. Flirting with guys while their boyfriend was standing right there. I mean I really had a good time. I've never done that before. So we leave the club headed to get something eat. Then all of a sudden we are hitting the walls of the median off of I85. The car spends around. The airbags explodes out then there is the final hit. I tell you that I was soo drunk that while the car was spinning it felt like I was flying. I had wings that night. LOL. After the car stopped, I looked around and I was the only one left in the car. I was like what the hell where is everybody. Then my BFF came and told me to get out he car. By this time I was sober. I had got pissed off because I had lost my high. I called Valdosta to come and get us. The good thing is she was about a mile behind us. But anyways I call it my EYE OPENING weekend because after I took a look at the car and saw how bad it was beat up, I realize that WE could have been killed or injured. The accident happened 5 years to the day that my grandmother died. I thank God for holding us and allowing all of us to walk away without a scratch. I know that he has something else for me to do. I'm so glad that 'HE KEPT US'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment