Sunday, July 15, 2007

Humm...

  • Atlanta! The gay mecca of the south. I love being around my Fag family & Fudge packing friends. Where else in the south can you go and see the friendly flag waving in the driveway of apartment complexes, on the porches of million dollar homes and stickers on the back of a lot of cars. What city in the south welcomes you with a statue of 5 buffed, naked men holding up the world at the intersection of 2 major streets. With so many gays in the city, is this really the place for a relationship? Could not be a better place for a relationship. I take pride in my city and I ain't going nowhere.
  • There are a group of BLACK kids in their late teens and early 20's that is always causing problems in the complex where I work. I wonder If they are going to change or if they will grow old doing what they are doing now. Hanging out till the sun comes up and sleep till it goes down. Apart of me wants to reach out and be a big brother to them but will they feel that I'm just butting in their business.
  • My dad always told me that the hardest thing to do is something that you don't want to do. Now that I'm older I know exactly what he is talking about.
  • Some people asked me why am I so ANGRY. I must admit that I have become a little angry. I've let people stay with me so they can get back on their feet and they skipped on me without telling me and didn't say thanks. I've had lovers that took advantage of my love for them and use it to hurt me. I've come across so many ignorant people in my 9 years of living here in Atlanta that I feel that I can't just let it go anymore but I really need to.

1 comment:

WhozHe said...

One day your good works will fall on fertile ground and you will reap the rewards in a healthy realtionship.